We would love your help in collecting additional resources. We are particularly interested in the following areas:
- Sources of Support: Proven organizations where individuals can seek support from professionals or professionally managed groups.
- Conversation Guides: Guides for community leaders who want to host supportive conversations. If you’d like to write one up, here’s a template.
- Virtual Facilitation Best Practices: How can leaders of online communities effectively facilitate supportive conversations among their members, either on a video call or asynchronously.
- Understanding Mental Health in Product Development: Resources on mental health for product teams and community leaders unfamiliar with the science of mental health. We are especially interested in resources which explore intersections with pre-existing mental health conditions or other intersecting identities.
- Tools For Considering Mental Health In Recommendations And Ranking: Resources to teams managing recommendation and ranking systems better understand and address the implications of widespread anxiety, isolation and loss.
- Economic Instability: Resources to help product teams and community leads support people facing economic instability, including by building systems for mutual support.
- Grieving: Resources to help product teams and community leads support people in periods of grief and loss.